Frequently Asked Questions
Suffering a serious injury can be an extremely difficult and disorienting experience to go through, and many injury victims are left with a numerous questions about their legal rights and the options that may be available to them in the aftermath. At the Sampson Law Firm, our Louisville legal team understands how hard it can be to find the answers to these questions on your own and, therefore, have worked to put together the following collection of frequently asked questions with their relevant answers.
If your question isn’t here, or if you would prefer to speak with a member of our professional legal staff, please contact us today at (502) 584-5050.
- Can I pursue a claim years after the incident occurred?
- Can I sue for more compensation if I don’t get the amount I want?
- How long can I wait before I make a claim?
- How long will my case take?
- How much compensation can I expect to receive?
- If I was partially to blame for the accident which caused my injuries, can I still pursue compensation?
- Is a trucker or a trucking company responsible for my costs?
- Should I just represent myself?
- What are the different types of product liability?
- What are the most common road defects?
- What if I can afford to pay all my costs myself?
- What is informed consent?
- What questions should I ask an attorney I’m thinking about hiring?
- What types of compensation will I be entitled to receive?
- Who is entitled to pursue a wrongful death claim?
- Who is responsible for car accidents caused by road defects?