Louisville Insurance Claims Attorneys
In the aftermath of a car accident, victims often face expenses related to physical injuries and property damage. Many car accident victims rely on their insurance agency to honor the agreed-upon terms of their policy. However, in some cases when the insurance company fails to take action quickly or refuses to pay, car accident victims may be left to face serious financial consequences alone. The Louisville insurance claims attorneys at the Sampson Law Firm understand how frustrating and financially damaging it can be when valid insurance claims are not honored. When valid insurance claims are denied, an experienced attorney may provide accident victims with the assistance needed to secure compensation. Contact Sampson Law Firm at (502) 584-5050 to speak with an attorney today.
When the Services of an Insurance Claims Lawyer May Be Necessary
In an effort to save money, some insurance companies may attempt to either undercut or deny a valid insurance claim. When an insurance company engages in one or more of the following behaviors, the assistance of an experienced insurance claims attorney may be helpful when:
- Claims adjusters pressure individuals to accept unfair settlements
- Compensation does not cover the cost of accident-related damages
- State statutes of limitations prevent an individual from challenging a claim
Though accident victims should be protected by their insurance agency, this is not always the case. In the event that insurance compensation cannot be obtained easily, the legal advice of a Lewisville insurance claims attorney can be critical to securing the necessary financial resources.
Why Choose Us?
Our team of experienced attorneys at Sampson Law Firm will work hard to get you the compensation you deserve. Every lawyer on our team has extensive legal advice to offer clients. This advice is based on years of experience in the field, and a deep understanding of all aspects of the insurance claims process. We understand that being in an accident throws several elements in your life into chaos and that regaining stability is your top priority. Financial uncertainty, property damage, and physical pain prevent you from enjoying life. We work effectively to get you the money you need for your losses, and efficiently to get you back on your feet as soon as possible.
What Happens When I File an Insurance Claim?
Insurance companies often use insurance adjusters to assess your claim. An insurance adjuster is sent by the insurance company to witness the damage to your property and complete an inspection. As insurance adjusters are “on the side” of the insurance company, it might be wise to hire an insurance claims lawyer to represent your interests. While an insurance adjuster is likely looking for evidence from the accident to deny your interest claim, an insurance claims lawyer is looking for evidence to support you and your right to compensation.
How To Increase Your Chances of Success
The single most important step to take for a successful insurance claim is hiring an insurance claims lawyer. But, there are other, smaller, steps to take that can also help expedite the pathway to compensation.
- Documentation- Keep detailed documentation of all injury to person and property. Take detailed photos and slow videos after the accident. Thorough documentation will help increase the clarity of your claim.
- Copy your documentation- Don’t risk the loss of any evidence of your accident. Make plenty of copies of all documentation.
- Keep a timeline – Make a timeline of all correspondence with the insurance company, including the names and phone numbers of everyone you speak to. This record-keeping is essential to legal proceedings.
- Be frank – If your claim is being delayed or denied by an insurance company, and you have paid your premiums on time, be frank. Remind the insurance company that you have fulfilled your end of the bargain, and deserve a fair amount of recompense for the damages to your property and person.
As policyholders, we are counting on the insurance companies to do the right thing and pay for claims when they are valid. If an insurance company refuses to pay a claim to a person who has been hurt or needs to repair or replace damaged property, an experienced attorney could help recover the compensation that is owed. You don’t have to accept a rejection or a low-ball settlement offer. Turn to a legal team that knows how to fight back against the insurance companies to get you what you actually deserve.
Contact a Louisville Insurance Claims Attorney Today
At the Sampson Law Firm, our Louisville insurance claims lawyers understand how troubling it can be when valid insurance claims are denied. Our attorneys are experienced in pursuing the necessary payments on behalf of our clients and we are ready to go to work for you. To speak with one of our lawyers about the particulars of your case today, please call (502) 584-5050.